There’s something new coming to Taste of Edmonton this year that will snag you the best seats in the house – or, on the house. Dinner in the sky will life you and your friends above the crowds at the event, for four people (hello, double date idea) and allow you to enjoy the entertainment, from above. Not only will you get a fantastic vantage point, but you’ll also get the chance to eat without having to scope out a picnic table at the festival.
HRR Rentals will bring a scissor lift onto Churchill Square, raising you and three friends above the crowds to enjoy some of Taste’s best and the evening’s entertainment!
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your evening: July 20-29
- Choose your time: 6:30-8:30 PM or 8:45-10:00 PM
- Package includes 2 beverage tickets and 5 samples from any Taste of Edmonton vendor
- Maximum of 4 on the platform at one seating
- $100 per person
This sounds interesting – though it’s a bit of a splurge for your next date night, it’s one of those things that you can say you did – hello, throwback to that time you sampled food at Taste of Edmonton above the crowds, literally. We do have a few questions about the experience: do you get to skip the line? Is the food brought to you? I don’t know about you, but that in itself might be worth the ticket cost for this experience in downtown Edmonton during festival season.
Interested? You can click here to get tickets for the Taste of Edmonton Dinner in the Sky
Latest posts by YEGDateNight Team (see all)
- CONTEST // 5 Things to See and Do at the Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo - September 2, 2017
- You’ve Got to Visit this Incredible Night Market in Beaumont - August 28, 2017
- Collect memories not things with Epic Experiences - August 25, 2017