It’s Murder Mystery and you can be taken to the ‘The Night Chicago Died’ at Fort Edmonton Park on January 15th, 2016 at 6 pm. In the mood for something new for date night? This just might be the experience that you’ve been searching for.
Al Capone is on trial for tax-evasion, but what happens if Capone beats the rap? Step into a world of relentless lawmen, greedy rivals and illegal liquor. Three shots are fired in this murder mystery, as you take part in the game with other guests to determine whodunnit.
What’s on the menu?
- Waldorf: De-constructed Waldorf salad with apple jelly, candied walnut and green apple crisps, frisee, celery heart & baby cos lettuce
- Lemon Sorbet with candied lemon
- Grilled Rib-eye Steak with Port demi
- Assorted beans, black garlic sauté mushroom, roasted fingerling potato and onion compote
- Whiskey sour Trifle with Apricot and rosemary
Latest posts by YEGDateNight Team (see all)
- Urban Pedal Tours: The Most Fun You’ll Have on a Bike Tour This Summer - July 23, 2017
- 5 Dates to go on This Weekend in Edmonton | July 21 – 23 - July 20, 2017
- 5 Dates to Go on This Weekend in Edmonton | July 14-16 - July 13, 2017