Pedal to Patio is the first kick off party of Latitude’s summer event series. It’s one of the first of the season that you can get tickets to, and has a fun vibe, a great opportunity to mingle, try out a new cocktail and hit up a patio event after work.
Here’s what you can look forward to for the first event
- A special cocktail created by Charton Hobbs and Belvedere Vodka
- A raffle for a bike, provided by Steamwhistle
- A silent bike helmet auction, designed and customized by local artists!
- Food provided by Mundare Sausage
- The same ol’Latitude 53 patio in all it’s glory!
Introducing: The Summer Event Pass | This pass gains you entry to all 3 Summer Series Events, a 6-month membership to Latitude 53 (this will be a 6-month bump for members of Latitude), and 3 commemorative pins that celebrate each event. This pass will be available for $60 and in a limited quantity so act fast! Your pass and pins will be available for pick up during Pedal to Patio.
Latest posts by YEGDateNight (see all)
- 5 Dates to go on This Weekend | June 30 – July 2 - June 28, 2017
- Date Night at Freewill Shakespeare Festival on July 7th | The Merchant of Venice - June 26, 2017
- Summer Dates: Eat Dinner in the Sky at Taste of Edmonton - June 26, 2017