In anticipation of the worst — a breach of security at TWOSE by the hoards of ravenous Zombies gathering at the doors — you’re all taking part in various self-defense training sessions in order to fight against the Zombies, who now out-number the uncontaminated humans in droves!
Alas… the worst does eventuate, as Zombies breach the perimeter and all remaining humans — including yourself — are infected by the virus. It is a race against the clock. As the group struggles to gather supplies for the lab technician, and overcome obstacles and challenges at every turn, you all face constant hand-to-hand battle with the Zombies.
Will your group succeed in finding a cure before you all fall claim to the virus? Or, will humankind as we know it perish? Could this be… the end?
See how you would fare during the zombie apocalypse, June 3, from 6:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. as TWOSE hosts the Zombie Apocalypse!
- This is a fully-facilitated simulated three-part event, lasting a total of 3.5 hours.
- Guests will register for 1 of 3 different start times:
– 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
– 8:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
– 10:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- The Zombie Apocalypse begins with interactive science sessions and defense training, followed by the fight of a lifetime — against Zombies and the clock — in order to assemble the cure, before it’s too late.
Latest posts by YEGDateNight Team (see all)
- Urban Pedal Tours: The Most Fun You’ll Have on a Bike Tour This Summer - July 23, 2017
- 5 Dates to go on This Weekend in Edmonton | July 21 – 23 - July 20, 2017
- 5 Dates to Go on This Weekend in Edmonton | July 14-16 - July 13, 2017