Sylvan Lake is close enough to spend the day, with plenty of places to stay the night if you’re interested in heading out on the lake two days in a row. This year, there’s one more visit to visit; the expanded Wibit Aqua Splash park on the lake.
Admission to the park is $17 for one hour, or $30 for two hours, with pre sales starting at 10:45 am, you don’t even have to get up too early to head out and explore the aqua park.
What are some of the things that you should know before you visit the Sylvan Lake Aqua Wibit Park?
- to save a bit of time before you go, you can visit the website and sign the waiver before you visit the aqua park, getting you on the water quicker.
- Visiting with a group of friends? Group bookings can save 25% off of admission costs using the group admission rates
- Daily Paid Parking is located in the adjacent lot west of Chateau Suites – this is the most the convenient place to park if you’re visiting the park
- Leave your valuables in the car and visit the Aqua Splash Beach Store in Chateau Suites to check in
Visit www.sylvanlakeaquasplash.ca to learn more
Latest posts by YEGDateNight Team (see all)
- CONTEST // 5 Things to See and Do at the Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo - September 2, 2017
- You’ve Got to Visit this Incredible Night Market in Beaumont - August 28, 2017
- Collect memories not things with Epic Experiences - August 25, 2017