Whether you’re a coffee virgin, or simply want to learn more about that drink that finds itself into your hand, you are going to want to try this popular Transcend Coffee tasting and class.
It’s a delightful evening of coffee education, discussion and tasting
Join us for an unforgettable evening of coffee education! During this 2 to 2.5 hour course we will delve into how coffee is grown and harvested as well as how we roast and brew coffee. We will taste a variety of coffees from different regions around the world and discuss different flavour profiles and how things like acidity and body affects the way we taste and perceive coffee.
The course includes:
- An introduction into the world of specialty coffee
- Tasting and discussion of several coffees from different coffee regions
- Stories and discussion from our many sourcing trips
- Question and answer period
- Two sample size (60g) bags of coffee to take home and enjoy
Monthly events: You’re going to want to sign up for future events well ahead of time, as the popular classes sell-out fast. You can keep up to date with upcoming programming, or sign up for a class at www.transcendcoffee.ca.
Location: Transcend Mercer (10359B – 104 Street, Edmonton)
Latest posts by YEGDateNight Team (see all)
- Urban Pedal Tours: The Most Fun You’ll Have on a Bike Tour This Summer - July 23, 2017
- 5 Dates to go on This Weekend in Edmonton | July 21 – 23 - July 20, 2017
- 5 Dates to Go on This Weekend in Edmonton | July 14-16 - July 13, 2017